Monday, August 2, 2010

OMG the critics http://www.laurenshope.com


so the other day my nieghbor came up to me and asked why I was doing this surgery.  I told her to help me lose wieght,  and she remarks.  You know that doesnt work right.  I ask how she figured it doesnt work.  She told me that I have to be willing to change my whole life around and everything.  I told her I knew and she said all the people that she has seen have this surgery failed.  WOW.  I couldnt believe it.  And the worse part about it is she told me this when my daughter wasnt there.  Im thinking she didnt want to her my daughter say any thing about it.

I kinda just sat there and looked at her at 1st then told her.  Well maybe those people didnt changed there lives like they should have.  I am not that person.  I am me.  She just gave me that "yeah right" look.

Why do people have to butt in that way.

Well I just have to say to everyone.  Im gonna do this.  I have my family's blessing and its in 22 more days....Wish me luck



"If you own a WEBSITE or publish a BLOG, we welcome you to link to www.laurenshope.com.  If you mention Lauren's Hope on your blog or website and post a permanent link to us, email the URL to: links@laurenshope.com.  Once the link has been verified you will receive a 1 time $50 gift certificate.

http://www.laurenshope.com






No comments: