Monday, August 16, 2010

Pre Op diet Day 1

Ok so today I started my 8 day pre op diet.  Wow that means surgery is just around the corner.  
This morning I had a  hazelnut coffee protein shake and this after noon I had a lean cusien meal cannaloni.  Wasnt to bad.  I think I will have a pizza lean cusiene meal.   I was allowed a yogart with lunch but didnt have it.  I might eat it tonight with my night shake.  
I am also drinking some sobe life water acai fruit punch.  Got a little aftertaste but not to bad.  0 calories it what I am looking for.


I am a bit nervous about surgery this next week but not to bad.  I have started packing and putting things were they need to go.  


I have been taking my vitamins and everything I need to do. 


Surgery in 9 days from today.  Woo Hoo.  

No comments: